Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
BikeGator + Repair Stand, Manually Adjustable
The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts.
It is easy to assemble and the support tubes are fold together enabling easier transportation between work place.
- Maximum load capacity is 30kg
- Suitable for tubes with diameter of min. Ø24 mm and max. Ø32 mm.
- Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
- Replaceable rubber jaw covers are available
- The stand features a new array of precision aluminum and steel parts which offer stiffness and durability.
- NEW Jaw mount and rotation system.
- improved sliding system
- Stand is adjustable by height between 980 and 1500mm.
- NEW stylish metal tool tray with interchangeable SOS foam insert.
- To adjust bike stand legs, release lever (A) and adjust the height (B) of standing legs.
- To adjust bike stand height, release lever (C) and adjust the height of stand tube (D).
- To adjust bike stand head, release lever (E) and adjust/rotate the stand head (F).
- Adjust opened jaws (G) to the tube of bike. Turn handle (H) until jaws accommodate frame whole tube. Adjust final clamping pressure, to avoid damage to bike, do not over tighten.
- Firmly hold bike frame (I). Flip handle (J) to quickly release tube from jaws.
- For storage/transport, fold repair bike stand like shown on picture above.