The 80th Anniversary Collection, as it's officially titled, is based on the Super Record mechanical groupset. They’ve chosen mechanical and not their electronic EPS version because they cite it as their greatest contribution to cycling, and is a direct descendent of the first Super Record groupset. It’s also their lightest ever groupset at a scant 1,862 g and was their first 11-speed offering. Each groupset will carry a unique serial code.
- The ergopowers were sanded and given a matt finish, the bolts are black anodized. Weight: 330 grams
- The crankset is available in 52/36 -172,5mm. The crank arms are sanded just like the shifters and got a matt finish. The inside of the left arm carries a sticker with the number of the limited version. Weight: 629 grams with bottom bracket
- The rear derailleur remains in the same style: as much carbon and matte black as possible. Weight: 155 grams
- The front derailleur got the bolts a treatment to better resist scratches. Weight: 72 grams
- The brakes are completely hand sanded and anodized aluminum. The cable bolt is made of titanium. Weight: 272 grams
- The cassette consists of five steel and six titanium gears. The steels have a nickel and chrome finish. Everything is fixed on a light aluminum spider.
- The chain. With the evolution of the 11-speed, the Record™ chain was diluted to work within the tight limits of the new cassette. However, the Record™ chain is still praised as the strongest and most resistant chain, despite its weight-saving thinner profile. Weight: 227 grams
- The bottle cage is made of monocoque carbon which clearly demonstrates the level of excellence of Campagnolo® in the field of carbon. Weight: 18 grams
The Campagnolo 80th Anniversary collection includes a luxurious collection case. The total weight of the group set is 1863 grams.