This patented system enables clean and easy tubeless tire setup.
- Install valve and screw out the milKit valve core
- Pre-inflate your tire up to 22 psi (we recommend the milKit Booster (sold separately)) – the rubber flaps ensure no air is lost even with the valve core removed
- (For maintenance rather than installation of new tire) Extract old sealant from tire with the milKit syringe (sold separately) to measure remaining amount and check quality
- Measure out the correct amount of sealant and inject using the syringe
- Screw the valve core back in, inflate tire to full pressure until the tire fully jumps onto the rim and you’re ready to ride!
The solution to combat sealant drying out or escaping! With other tubeless tire valve systems you need to remove the tire to check if enough sealant remains, with milKit you can simply remove the valve core and insert the syringe to check. No mess and faster results!
Patented milKit presta bike valves are made in Germany from anodized high quality aluminum alloy and high performance rubber for the smart flaps.
milKit valves can be used with most sealants, but we recommend milKit sealant. This has been specially designed for best results with these valves.
Valves available in 35mm, 45mm, 55mm & 75mm versions.