PRAXIS - CONVERSION BOTTOM BRACKET FOR SHIMANO ROAD
This Conversion BB is for installing a Shimano Hollowtech II steel spindle crank in either BB30/PF30 road frame or older Specialized OSBB road frame. This bottom bracket is made of lightweight and durable aluminum with long lasting sealed cartridge bearings.
New updated design with Rubber expanding collet.
- This version for Shimano™ Hollowtech II steel spindle road cranks only.
- Designed precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- For 68MM BB30/PF30 and older Specialized OSBB Road frames
- Not for BBRight, BB386EVO, BB30A, BB86, BB92 frames
- Steel version:Enduro 2437
- Ceramic Version:Enduro 2437 Angular contact, Grade5 balls, ABEC5 Assembly
- 68mm version cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- FAQ FOR THIS SPECIFIC BB HERE
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE