The Mezcal is the versatile all-rounder that gets you to the podium, time after time. Ride a combination of terrain? This is the choice of the pros. The Mezcal features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. The best tires are built with the best casing and compound, and the Mezcal TNT is no exception. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4C compound, the Mezcal attains the holy grail of XC tires; grip, durability, and low weight.
- XC tire with densely packed, low profile, knob configuration for maximum speed.
- Alternating center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance.
- Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life.
- 120tpi Anthracite/Black XC-Trail TLR Casing with side wall cut protection.
- Also available in economic 26tpi 1c Wirebead version
26 x 2.10" Trail 620g
26 x 2.10" Wirebead 755g
“For dry conditions, I only use the Mezcal.” – Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (2015 & 2020 World XC Champion)
“The Mezcal is the absolute and most advanced tire. The knobs in the middle of the tire offer a great rolling performance and the soft sidewall give the perfect grip for fast curves. The most impressive is actually how strong this tire is despite its light weight. The tire has a good flexibility which provides both comfort and traction.” – Lukas Flückiger (BMC MTB Racing Team)