The muddiest DH course conditions possible have inspired the Mota DH tire. Intended for use on professionally maintained courses, the moto block spikes cut into soft terrain, providing world class grip across the most slick surfaces. The Mota tread features the same progressive width design as the Martello, which provides for a progressive fine-touch tactile feel on the effective edge. When the course demands the most aggressive tires possible, the Mota is your answer.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) to maximize traction and increase durability.
- Aggressive tire for wet weather and muddy conditions.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
- Generous tread spacing allows for immediate shredding of mud and debris.
- Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without compromising on speed or grip.
- 120tpi Trail casing or 120tpi 2-ply Enduro casing
29 x 2.35" Trail 1000g
29 x 2.35" Enduro 1260g